- About Me
- Why I Write About Elephants
- Elephant Essays
- Dreams of Africa: Wildlife
Cheryl Merrill’s essays have been published in Fourth Genre, Pilgrimage, Brevity, Seems, South Loop Review, Ghoti, Alaska Quarterly Review, Adventum and Isotope. “Singing Like Yma Sumac” was selected for the Best of Brevity 2005 and Creative Nonfiction #27. It was also included in the anthology Short Takes: Model Essays for Composition, 10th Edition. Another essay, “Trunk,” was chosen for Special Mention in Pushcart 2008.
She is currently working on a book about elephants: Larger than Life: Living in the Shadows of Elephants.
- Our Journeys are All the Same wp.me/p26tgc-bJ via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- The Most Useful Appendage That Ever Evolved wp.me/p26tgc-bG via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Trunk Show: New Blog Post! wp.me/p26tgc-bo via @wordpressdotcom 4 weeks ago
- That's Life, passenger pigeons, the probability of being alive: wp.me/p26tgc-bj via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago